Wednesday, July 24, 2013

No Need For "Sweats"

This post is for all women who live in SWEATS!  Make a better choice and feel better all day long.

 Guilty!  I am a mother of a 5 year old and I felt like it was easier to just throw on the sweats I had on yesterday than make "the effort".  If you are in a career that requires a uniform, or a self imposed one, you can and have fallen into a fashion slump.  T to the rescue.  It takes just as long to pull on these skinnies and button this shirt as it does sweats.  Even less because I did not have to tie my shoes.  No fuss.  We kept this look clean and simple for everyday.   Throw on a cute necklace and your are out the door.  I was the cutes Mom at the grocery store.
Red lips always makes you feel pretty!  No occasion necessary.



Chambray Shirt:  Old Navy
Skinny Jeans:  New York & Company
Ballet Flats:  Tahari
Necklace: T's Collection
Bag:  Gucci

No comments:

Post a Comment